The Wide Range of Window Styles Maryland Residents Deserve
Thanks to our solid partnership with Soft Lite, HomeTech is able to provide our clients the widest range of replacement window styles offered by a roofing company in Maryland. Among the many window styles our partnership allows us to offer are:
- Sashes slide vertically
- In a single hung window, only the bottom sash moves
- Screens can be exterior or interior
- Hinges are located on one side
- Low air leakage rates due to tighter seal
- Combination of three or more lights
- Center made of one or more windows parallel with wall
- Outer windows are angled back toward wall
- Similar to bay window but with additional lights
- Panels radiate out to form semi-circle
- Similar to single/double hung windows, but turned on their side
- Either one or both sashes move by sliding horizontally
- Similar to casement windows but hinged at top
- Open outward
- Large, single center panel, flat
- Optional side lights
- “Box” style window that extends outside exterior walls
- Most common in kitchen area
- Soft Lite’s geometric windows can be curved or angled to fit almost any shape. From circles to triangles and almost anything in between, a geometric window can be made to fit your space.
No matter what size or shape your home is, Maryland, HomeTech will design and install the replacement window that best fits your style. In a FREE in-home consultation our professional design team will lay out your options, giving you final say on the replacement windows of your dreams. This dedicated service is just another reason we are the roofing contractor Fredericks MD and all of Maryland turn to for their replacement window needs.FREE Roof Inspection & Estimate by our HAAG Certified Roof Professionals for MD, VA, DC, PA, NJ Homes and Beyond!
Tired of patching leaks and replacing shingles? If you have a faulty system, you could be in danger of everything from water damage to mold! One call to us and you’ll be on the path towards a solid, dependable roof. Give us a ring at (301) 637-9019 for your next project in the city as well as in Laurel, Columbia, Germantown, or the Silver Spring area.